Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Offer only applies to new players from the UK.
Min. deposit: £10. Max. bonus: £100 + 100 spins in Book of Dead (3 deposits needed for full bonus).
Offer valid on first deposit.
Offer only applies to new players.
Bonus and spins are given as follows: 100% bonus (max£50) + 20 spins in Book of Dead upon first deposit (min £10). A 50% deposit bonus (max £50) + 20 spins are given upon deposit (min £10) on the second day after the first deposit. Finally, an additional 60 spins are given upon deposit (min £10), on the third day.
- For example:
- – First Deposit £50 get £50 bonus + 20 spins, play with £100 plus 20 spins
- – Second Deposit £40 get £20 bonus + 20 spins, play with €20 plus 20 spins.
- – Third Deposit £20 get 60 spins, play with £20 plus 60 spins.
Winnings won with bonus spins that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
Bonuses that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
This bonus only applies for deposits of £10 or higher! All you need to do is just deposit the money in your CasinoLuck account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
The “Welcome bonus” terms & conditions:
- Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
- The “Welcome bonus” is limited to one bonus per household.
- The “Welcome bonus” may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- The “Welcome bonus” must be wagered at CasinoLuck within 21 days of being credited to your account. CasinoLuck reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any welcome bonus not used within the allotted time period.
- Please note that in the interests of fair gaming, we require you to have wagered a minimum of 35 times the sum of your welcome bonus before cashing out any winnings.
Terms on bonus spins:
- Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
- All spins credited to a player’s account must be used within 1 day from when the offer was granted. Unused spins will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Spins are considered as a bonus and must be wagered before any winnings can be cashed out. The Spins bonus is calculated as the total value of the winnings received through the use of the spins. The total value of such credit shall be subject to the wagering requirements set out below.
- Any and all spins bonus(es) shall be subject to the standard bonus policy detailed hereby.
- Players, who initiate a deposit in order to receive spins as part of a deposit offer, MUST wager their deposit amount before initiating a withdrawal. Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering will lose the spins earned from the deposit or if used, any winnings earned from the spins.
- Deposits may be withdrawn before a player’s wagering requirements have been fulfilled. However, if this occurs, all bonuses and winnings will be voided/removed from the player’s account. Players must contact support in order to withdraw their deposit.
Bets on different games contribute differently to the compliance of the wagering requirements: Wagering Bonus Policy.
Winnings received using a no deposit bonus (or free spins / extra spins) shall not exceed £100. Any winnings which shall be made with the bonus or spins which exceeds the £100 maximum, shall be considered as nil, and shall not be recorded as winnings. Only the maximum winnings of £100 can be withdrawn by the Player subject to the terms specified in the Bonus Policy.
When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than €4 or €0.50 per line, or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill or Neteller and placed single bets equal to or greater than €2.50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. If the player placed bets on any of the games which contribute 0% to the wagering requirement before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of a player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
CasinoLuck may cancel, amend or modify any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer by publishing the amended or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the relevant internet page of the promotion, competition or special offer. Such amendment, modification or cancellation shall take effect following the expiry of a period of 14 days of such publication, or with immediate effect, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion, competition or special offer is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
Please note that CasinoLuck will not exercise this right to amend, modify or cancel any promotion, competition of special offer under this term for players who have already opted into the relevant promotion, competition or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or otherwise commenced play in relation to the relevant promotion, competition or special offer where to do so would affect the ability of these players to:
- – receive or accrue the relevant bonus;
- – fulfil the remaining qualifying criteria for the relevant promotion, competition or special offer;
- – use, access or retain any bonuses already received or accrued, except where the relevant Customer(s) has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful behavior or where the amendment, modification or cancellation of the promotion is required to enable Us to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations. Notwithstanding anything else in this Bonus Policy or any additional terms or rules which govern the provision of any gambling promotion to players, players shall not be prevented from withdrawing:
- – their deposit balance,
- – winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and
- – winnings from any bonus which are not subject to underline wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied), except where CasinoLuck is required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements).
Gambling can be addictive