Wild Blood II is a video slot with a 6×4 layout and 4096 payways on the reels. This game was made by Play’n GO and released in the online casino world in January 2020. In its relatively short life, Wild Blood II has gone on to become an instant hit here at CasinoLuck. Players return to this blood-soaked slot in their droves!
There are plenty of excellent in-game features available in Wild Blood II including Expanding Wilds and Free Spins. If things really go your way, you could be winning up to 5000x your stake in this great Play’n GO game.
More good news is that you can enjoy this video slot on the device of your choosing. Just load Wild Blood II on a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet. The game will automatically adjust its settings to best suit the screen size you are using.
This game is the sequel to the hugely popular 2013 slot, Wild Blood. Play’n GO decided to expand on the vampire theme by bringing out another fantastic slot. The game has a dark appearance, with the reels located in a very eerie woods. The graphics are excellent in Wild Blood II and show how much the visuals have come on in comparison to the 2013 original. This game is full of spooky artwork and does an excellent job if immersing you right into the environment of the vampires.
The symbols in Wild Blood II are dominated by creepy characters – female vampires who you’ll need to familiarise yourself with. The three vampires are the highest paying symbols on the reels. The game also has the usual lower value royal symbols. You must land between 3x and 6x matching symbols on a payline for a win in Wild Blood II.
Here is some basic paytable information for the Wild Blood II slot:
- Laura (blonde) – Pays 7.5x your stake for landing 6x on a payline
- Rebecca (brunette) – Pays 7.5x your stake for landing 6x on a payline
- Margaret (redhead) – Pays 7.5x your stake for landing 6x on a payline
- Skull candle – Pays 6x your stake for landing 6x on a payline
- Map & dagger – Pays 3x your stake for landing 6x on a payline
- Royal symbols – All pay 2x your stake for landing 6x on a payline
This vampire-themed slot allows for bets between €0.20 and €100 per spin. The game has an RTP rate of 94.14% and is a medium variance level slot. The maximum potential payout in Wild Blood II is 5000x your stake.
Wild Blood II has some very interesting features which are sure to keep the excitement levels through the roof!
In the base game, you can land the vampire Wild on reels 2, 3, 4 or 5. It can’t appear on the left-most or right-most reels. The Wild can substitute for all regular symbols on the reels, leading to a potentially huge amount of winning combinations.
On the 6th reel, the Wild will land stacked, and when it does you will trigger the Bat Respin feature. You will get only 1x respin here, and the stacked vampire Wild will be moved to the first reel on the respin. You cannot retrigger the feature, nor trigger the bonus round on a respin.
The Scatter symbol in Wild Blood II is a small capsule/bottle of blood. Land at least 3x Scatters on the reels simultaneously to trigger the Bloodlust Free Spins feature. The Scatter can land on all reels, and you get 10, 15, 20 or 25 spins when you land 3, 4, 5 or 6 scatters, respectively. Before the bonus round plays out, you get to choose your destiny with 1 of the 3 available bonus options. They are:
- Laura – will spread every Wild you land up or down one position. If you trigger the Bat Respin feature, all the Laura symbols on the four middle reels will turn into Wilds on the respin.
- Rebecca – makes every Wild that land a multiplier Wild of either 2x or 3x. The multiplier values can multiply with each other for winning boosts up to 81x. The Rebecca symbol will turn Wild on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 if you trigger the Respin feature.
- Margaret – Wilds are collected to increase a multiplier value by 1x for every 4x Wilds you land. You also get 2x extra spins for every 4 Wilds, and you can increase the multiplier up to a maximum of 5x. If you trigger the Respin feature, all Margaret symbols on reels 2 to 5 will become Wilds.
Finding Wild Blood II
Wild Blood II from Play’n GO is a slot with a three-word title. Chances are, you could find yourself at some inferior version of this game online. This could happen after making a simple spelling error.
Here are some possible variations of the name ‘Wild Blood II’ you may encounter when looking for this top slot:
- Wild Blud II
- Wild Blood 2
- Wyld Blod II
- Wild Blood II
- Wilde Blood II
As usual, you can skip all that unnecessary nonsense by just playing the slot here and now at CasinoLuck! Read our review and try out the demo of the game!
In Summary – Wild Blood II
Wild Blood II is a very well-designed video slot that can indeed be generous if you play it with a certain amount of patience. This game, which can be played on any device, offers Expanding Wilds and multipliers galore.
Wild Blood II is a much better game compared to its 2013 predecessor, Wild Blood. It simply has better graphics and more engaging gameplay.
If you are not already a CasinoLuck player, then join – it is easy. But make sure to check out this Promotion Section first, securing you a great welcome offer!