CasinoLuck.com is committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as a means to generate income. Whilst the majority of the population can treat gambling as recreation and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we remind you to always consider the following points:
* Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure and not as a genuine way of making money.
* Avoid chasing losses - there will always be another day.
* Only gamble when you can cover the losses.
* Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
* Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion from one or all products can be activated by contacting Support.
If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling, please contact one of the organisations which we have detailed below.
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your life or someone else's then the following questions may help you find out.
1. Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
2. Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
4. Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
8. Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel despair and/or feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
12. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
13. Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you answer "yes" to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations detailed below under Gambling Counselling Organisations.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, CasinoLuck.com have a Deposit Limit which can be set on each customer’s account. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a deposit limit to be set. Please state the limit amount you wish to have and also if you want it to be daily, for a 7 day period or for a 30 day period. When you set a limit it will be in effect from that day and onwards. Example: if you set a 7 day deposit limit of 50, you will be able to deposit 50 during the following 7 days, starting from the moment the limit is set. After the 7 days period has passed, you will be able to deposit another 50 during a new 7 day period and so on. A decrease in the deposit limit will take effect immediately (after our support has dealt with your request), but an increase can only occur after a cooling-off period, in order to avoid rash decisions.
If you require any further information or assistance regarding our functionality, please contact Support.
Important: We offer almost 100 different payment methods to our customers. We are technically unable to block transfers made to us for a handful of these methods. Examples of such methods are certain instant banking methods (such as Gluepay, IDEAL, etc.) and certain third party credit card methods (such as Ticketsurf, Fundsend, etc.). As a customer of ours you acknowlegde that you will be able to send funds to us over your set deposit limit with a certain few methods. Such a deposit will not reach your casino account but instead be placed in a pending state in our system. You will then be contacted by our support in regards to this pending deposit and how to handle it. We will always offer you the option to send the deposit back to its origin if that is your wish. We kindly ask you to please refrain from sending fund to us above your limit with the above mentioned methods to avoid this situation.
Standard account closure
Should you wish to take a break from gambling, whatever the reason may be, we offer you to close/freeze your account with us. To close your account please contact our Customer Support at email@example.com. Our support staff will then close your account within a reasonable time frame. You do not need to state the reason for closing your account if you do not want to.A standard account closure means that your account is reopenable at any time, upon your request. To reopen the account please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may, in certain instances, ask for a valid reason before we reopen the account, if we feel that this is necessary.
If you wish to take a time limited break we offer a cooling off feature. To activate cool off please contact Customer Support at email@example.com. You can choose to cool off for 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days or 3 months. After this period has passed your account will automatically be reopened.
If you feel that you may have lost control of your gambling, we also offer you to self-exclude your account with us. You can choose to self-exclude your account for a period of the following choices: 6 months or 1 year. You can do this by contacting Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain absolutely closed for the period of your choice, and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period. This is the major difference from a standard account closure request (that can also be requested by contacting support). If you do not clearly specify that your account is to be self-excluded, it will be considered a standard account closure and the account will be reopenable at any time by contacting support.
If you are considering self-exclusion, please remember to contact all gambling companies with whom you have accounts and ask to self-exclude with them too. We also recommend that consideration is given to the installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites. See Filtering Systems at the bottom of this page.
Gambling Counselling Organisations
* GamCare, the leading authority providing counselling, advice and practical help in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK, can be visited at: www.gamcare.org.uk. Its confidential helpline is: 0845 6000 133. Non-UK residents can contact GamCare for details of International support organisations.
* Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem and help other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are regional fellowships around the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international service site is at: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
* Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operates from locations both within the UK and internationally. Its site can be accessed at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on CasinoLuck.com. CasinoLuck.com takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We carry out age verification checks on all customers who use payment mechanisms which are available to under 18s and additionally perform random age verification checks on customers using other forms of funding mechanisms.
Please note than anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and may also be reported to the police.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions such as:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com