- Are there any limits on how much I can withdraw?
The minimum withdrawal amount is €10.00 or your currency equivalent. The maximum withdrawal amount is €5000 per day or your currency equivalent.
- Can I cancel a withdrawal request?
Yes, you can click on the roll back option under "Pending withdrawals" in "My Account". You can also contact CasinoLuck.com Customer Service and if the withdrawal has not been processed it can be stopped.
- Can I get my winnings paid back to my credit/debit card?
Yes you can as long as it is the same card that you used to make your original deposit and the card is able to accept a withdraw back onto it.
- I used my credit/debit card to deposit, can I request a payment by any other mean?
Yes you can but, we may need full documentation from you and details of your new method.
- Why can’t I choose by which method I want to get paid?
This is due to Money laundering laws that we adhere to and also for yours and our security for all financial transactions, so unless authorised all refunds must go back to the same method as used for depositing.
- Do you charge any withdrawal fees?
Withdrawal fees will vary depending on your chosen withdrawal method. Please click here ' Payment Methods ' to see information regarding fees, be aware your Bank may charge you a fee for their service.
- How long do withdrawals take to process?
This can vary depending on your chosen withdrawal method. Please click here ' Payment Methods ' to see all of the withdrawal methods available to you and their processing times.
- Why is it that a withdrawal to my card takes days while a deposit is immediate?
We have a number of controls and checks that take place before any withdrawal leaves CasinoLuck.com and this delays withdrawals by approximately 1-12 hours. These checks are part of our ongoing commitment to maintaining the security of our customers funds. Any other delays will be due to the restrictions imposed by the payments providers.
- What happens if the card I had withdrawn money to has expired or been cancelled?
You will need to let us know of any changes of card and, supply proof of being out of date or reason for the change. Any new card will have to be registered with us and onto your CasinoLuck.com account.
- Can I make a withdrawal from my account and have it sent to someone else?
No, this is deemed as a third party transaction and will not be permitted in any circumstance.
- What is CasinoLuck.com withdrawal policy?
Your account must be enabled and have the minimum amount of money required in order to withdraw. Some restrictions may apply to players participating in any CasinoLuck.com promotions.