- Are there any limits on how much I can withdraw?
The minimum withdrawal amount is €10.00 or your currency equivalent. The maximum withdrawal amount is €5000 per day or your currency equivalent.
- Can I cancel a withdrawal request?
If a withdrawal has not yet been processed by us you can cancel it by clicking the “Roll-Back” button under “Pending Withdrawals” in the “My Account” section of the website while being logged in.
- Can my winnings be paid back to my credit/debit card?
Yes, as long as it is the same card that you used to make the original deposit and that the card is capable of processing such a transaction.
- I used my credit/debit card to deposit, can I request a payment by any other means?
Yes you can, however, we may need full documentation from you as well as details of your new method.
- Why can’t I choose which method I want to be paid by?
In order for us to comply with anti-money laundering and fraud prevention laws and to protect your security, all withdrawals must be made by the same method as the original deposit unless otherwise authorized.
- Do you charge any withdrawal fees?
Withdrawal fees will vary depending on your chosen withdrawal method. Please click on “Payment Methods” to see information regarding fees. Be aware that your Bank may charge you a fee for their service.
- How long do withdrawals take to process?
This can vary depending on your chosen withdrawal method. Please click here 'Payment Methods' to see all of the withdrawal methods available to you and their processing times.
- Why is it that a withdrawal to my card takes days while a deposit is immediate?
We have a number of controls and checks that take place before any withdrawal leaves CasinoLuck.com and this delays withdrawals by approximately 1-12 hours. These checks are part of our ongoing commitment to maintaining the security of our customers funds. Any other delays will be due to the restrictions imposed by the payments providers.
- What happens if I withdraw money to a card that has expired or been cancelled?
You will need to advise our Customer Support Team of any changes of card and supply proof that the card is no longer valid or another valid reason for the change. Any new card will need to be registered to your CasinoLuck.com account by our Customer Support Team.
- Can I make a withdrawal from my account and have it sent to someone else?
No, this is deemed as a third party transaction and will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- What is CasinoLuck.com withdrawal policy?
Your account must be enabled and have the minimum balance required in order to withdraw. Other restrictions may apply to players participating in any CasinoLuck.com promotions.